Startup Delayer 2.2 preparing for liftoff!
By Cliff Cawley on 16th April 2006
Startup Delayer 2.2 is in its final stages of Testing.
We'd like to send out a big thank you to all those users out there who have helped us to bring 2.2 up to its current state with their feature requests, bug submissions and positive support!
We hope you enjoy using version 2.2 as much as we have enjoyed coding it.
Some features include:
- Ability to delay up to a maximum of 24 hours
- Added warning when duplicate shortcuts are detected
- Columns remember their sizes
- Added better 'Space Evenly' command, so you can specify the total time, and not the increments in time
- Updated Toolbar buttons
- Added Original Location to both Advanced and Safe mode right click
- Added 3rdParty and System Processes information which will colour code applications in Advanced mode and hide them in Safe mode
Startup Delayer 2.2 will be released within the next 2 weeks.