This build has a fix for the issue uncovered in build 302 that prevented Common Applications from launching on some systems.
I've also given up on using the new NTAccount windows system that I was using as it was causing massive delays for some users. I had reports that for some users it could take as long as 10 minutes before Startup Delayer would start launching applications! Therefore I've removed that and recreated the method I used in 2.5. It's not as elegant, but at least its lightning fast.
For all those previously experiencing speed issues on Startup, post in the comments to let me know if this has fixed it for you.
I've also fixed the Translation tool in this build. It was previously not always saving changes correctly. If you're interested in translating a language, be sure to contact me and let me know which one. I've currently got a few translators going through and updating some of the languages.
There are also a few other minor fixes for issues that have been reported by the crash reporter, so thanks to everyone who has been reporting. Interestingly there's still a Russian user out there who is using the very first build I released and is constantly reporting the same crashes, over and over again. Unfortunately they haven't updated and the build they're using is now half a month old. I hope they read this and update to the latest because all their problems have been solved!
For a full list of changes for this build, the Release Notes for build 303 can be found here